Leap into Action School Leavers Escape Day
David Fox-Pitt MBE hosts a day of energising Can-Do adventure activities and interactive workshops for school leavers designed to inspire confidence and action. David and his wife Jo are passionate about encouraging young people and Kindrochit Farm is an ideal location. Leaving school is a crucial transitional stage and those first few formative steps of independence often impact the person we later become. The last few months with Covid has highlighted the urgent need to boost morale in this group. David is a born motivator with an infectious sense of fun. He is passionate about communicating that - with a positive and generous mindset (which he calls "Positiverosity") - you can put your dreams into action and fullfill your true potential.
Monday 3rd August / Sunday 6th September
10.00am to 17.00pm
Contact us to be advised of further future course dates
£150 per person
SIGN ME UP
- Step away to idyllic Highland Perthshire at David’s base, Kindrochit Farm on Loch Tay.
- Valuable chance to develop goals and ambitions into an action plan.
- Exclusive - small group of friends, (although you are welcome to come on your own and join in).
- Informal light hearted presentation by David based on concepts from his book “Positiverosity, 7 Golden Principles”.
- Fun interactive outside workshops held socially distanced in an open sided marquee or around a bonfire on the shore.
Tell me more!
- Opportunity for one-to-one mentoring with David Fox-Pitt.
- Practical and thought provoking exercises.
- Mind mapping and visualisation.
- Coffee, cakes, lunch, tea included.
- WildTime Offline wilderness activity in the afternoon depending on weather conditions - e.g. kayaking or archery, paintballing at targets, woodland treasure hunt challenge.
- Transport to and from Kindrochit PH15 2HX not included - We will very much adhere to any COVID-19 regulations in place and if necessary will adjust the course accordingly.