Springboard to Success 4 Day School Leaver’s Empowerment Camp
This is a unique and exclusive opportunity to enjoy ﬁve days of adventure retreat as you wild camp with friends in the stunning and private wilderness location of Kindrochit Farm on the shore of Loch Tay, Highland Perthshire (PH15 2HX). Your hosts will be David Fox-Pitt MBE and his wife Jo. David has been passionate about supporting young adults for nearly thirty years both through his adventure challenge business WildFox Events Ltd and his work with schools and charities. Not only will there be loads of activities and fun down-time around the camp ﬁre but you will have the time and space to immerse yourself in a stunning and stimulating wilderness environment and to reﬂect upon your plans for the future. David will do short interactive presentations based on the concepts of his book "Positiverosity 7 Golden Principles" which is ideal for stimulating discusion within a small group dynamic. David is an experienced public speaker and motivational mentor. He remembers well what it was like to leave school without much conﬁdence or direction. It is a crucial stage of transition and David feels that in this time of covid crisis it is vital that you are offered as much support as possible and time away from home to focus on your future.
10.30 Sunday 16th August to 14.00 Thursday 20th August
10.30 Sunday 23rd August to 14.00 Thursday 27th August
Contact us to be advised on further future course dates
£875 per person
SIGN ME UP
- Step away to idyllic Highland Perthshire at David’s base, Kindrochit Farm - Valuable chance to develop goals and ambitions into an action plan in a stimulating environment.
- Exclusive - small group of friends (although you are welcome to come on your own and join in).
- Informal presentations over three days by David based around the concepts in his book “Positiverosity, 7 Golden Principles”.
- Expedition on day 4 - high or low level walk weather dependent - a bit of a challenge but more about being together in wilderness.
- Fun interactive workshops held socially distanced in an open sided marquee or around a bonﬁre on the shore.
- Learn to acknowledge and visualise your goals with the help of mind maps and other practical tools.
Tell me more!
- Free time to enjoy being with friends and to meet new ones, all outside in a stunning location.
- Opportunity for one-to-one mentoring with David.
- practical thought provoking exercises including mind mapping and visualisation.
- Breakfast, coffee, cakes, lunch, tea, BBQ feasts by the loch, all included.
- WildTime Offline wilderness activities each day depending on weather conditions - e.g. kayaking or archery, paintballing at targets, or woodland treasure hunt challenge.
- Wild camping by the loch, bring your own tent or ask and we’ll help.
- Transport to and from Kindrochit PH15 2HX not included - We will very much adhere to any Covid19 regulations in place and if necessary adjust the course accordingly.